Manager, Oracle Cloud Procure to Pay Lead Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Manager, Oracle Cloud Procure to Pay Lead to join our team.
- Manage engagements according to KPMG’s financial/cost management policies;
- Supervise and performance manage staff working on assigned engagements.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future;
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Detailed understanding of Oracle Cloud ERP System concepts with Procurement, iProcurement, iAssets, AP, iSourcing, and iSupplier modules;
- Strong verbal and analytical skills with the ability to write at a publication quality level;
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university;
- A minimum of five years of Oracle enterprise resource planning (ERP), Procure to Pay implementation, and upgrade experience;
- Completion of one full implementation with Oracle Cloud Procure to Pay implementation as a Functional Lead or Project Lead preferred.