Operations Specialist I through the use of relational databases and other reporting tools, compiles data pertaining to the effectiveness and efficiency of the organization’s internal processes. Prepares reports for management review. Being an Operations Specialist I may require a bachelor’s degree. Typically reports to a supervisor. To be an Operations Specialist I typically requires 0-2 years of related experience. Works on projects/matters of limited complexity in a support role. Work is closely managed.
Operations Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Operations Specialist to join our team.
- Coordinate the servicing of PACE loans by coordinating loan payment receipts and disbursement of loans;
- Assist in monthly closings;
- Update the Alert (CDRL A011);
- Review and edit documents for proper use of terminology, grammar, punctuation, and;
- Prepare and perform check runs;
- Coordinate with departments to ensure global understanding of business operations;
- Submit Work Orders to Director of Public Works to fix issues in G6;
- Manage insurance billing, coding, business reports and provide analytical documentation of business opportunities;
- Manage settlements both internally and at Prime Brokers with an awareness of time sensitive deadlines at the Fed and DTC;
- Special projects as assigned;
- Assist in the execution of new launches;
- Proactively reports product and raw material availability issues;
- Responsible for ensuring prompt movement of inventory: raw materials and finished goods;
- Truck delivery routing, scheduling, and dispatching;
- Coordinate commercial and shipping documents with contract manufacturers.
- Knowledge of freight classes;
- Must be highly organized and can handle several tasks concurrently and prioritize work appropriately;
- College degree in Computer Information Systems desired, but equivalent work experience will be considered;
- Good oral and written communication skills to facilitate effective turnover;
- 2-3 years of experience in a corporate security role, and a basic understanding of security system technologies (alarms, video, and access control);
- 3+ years working knowledge as administrator of an open systems output distribution system, Mobius, Brio or equivalent;
- High attention to detail with exceptional organizational skills;
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications;
- Demonstrated understanding of PCB design theory, and construction;
- Working knowledge of monitoring tools and best practices;
- Experience with Electronics and circuit design and fabrication;
- Ability to take technical knowledge and inform/instruct others about the intended technology use, capabilities, and limitations;
- Support transmissions across SFTP/NDM;
- Willingness to work weekend schedule.