Property Management Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Property Management Coordinator to join our team.
- Enter in Certificates of Insurance;
- Provide support to team by producing, modifying and/or distributing various forms, spreadsheets, manuals and information packets;
- Assist Property Management team by promoting, establishing and maintaining positive relations with the tenants;
- Process correspondence with tenants, contractors and other third parties for property management staff;
- Answer and route phone calls from tenants and vendors to the appropriate contact within Property Management;
- Execute promote accurate billing of tenant work orders for billable services on a bimonthly basis;
- Add contracts into internal system;
- Update and maintain current daily and emergency tenant contact lists and tenant information manuals.
- 1-3 years of previous Commercial Real Estate experience;
- Regularly required lifting items that weigh approximately 15-20 lbs;
- Outstanding customer service, organization and time management skills;
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint;
- Must have prior experience processing invoices and purchase orders;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and effectively meet deadlines.