Data Warehouse Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Data Warehouse Developer to join our team.
- DB and query optimization and system improvements;
- Create new DBs structures, functions, scripts, and ETL processes based on business stakeholder requirements;
- Creation of adhoc data sets in support of reporting and analytic endeavors;
- Quality Assurance testing;
- Interpretation, clarification, and collaboration with stakeholders w requirement generation;
- Implementation, monitoring, and enhancement of DB solutions.
- Requires strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities ;
- 5+ Years in BI development leveraging the Microsoft SQLServer or PDW/APS data environments;
- 5+ years in SSIS and use of Stored Procedures;
- Deep understanding of relational database design concepts and SQL programming;
- 7+ years of experience in Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence;
- 6 months to 1 Year experience in Azure Data Ware house, Azure Data Factory, SQL VMs;
- Strong experience with business intelligence and data warehousing design principles and industry best practices;
- Bachelor’s degree – preference in computer/information sciences or business/commerce.