Entry Level Software Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Entry Level Software Engineer to join our team.
- Communicate with team members regarding projects, development, tools, and procedures;
- Participate in software validation process through development, review, and/or execution of test plan/cases/scripts;
- Collect, analyze and document user requirements;
- Provide end-user support including setup, installation, and maintenance for applications released; and;
- Design, modify, develop, and support software applications.
- Passionate about education and career development;
- Entrepreneurship or small startup experience;
- Experience building and shipping software and applications;
- Complete software lifecycle development process and test philosophies;
- Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills; and;
- Solid object oriented programming and software design skills;
- Agile/Scrum Development;
- Bachelors degree in software engineering, computer science, or related engineering/technical field;
- Strong fundamentals in data structures and algorithms;
- Experience in OOA/OOD/OOP;
- C++ experience;
- C #
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.