Full Stack .NET Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Full Stack .NET Developer to join our team.
- Research new technologies, new solutions;
- Managing existing databases to ensure proper functionality and optimization;
- Documenting, and building server-side applications;
- Execute development activities assigned to them;
- Understanding project requirements with minimal assistance;
- Ensuring that development happens according to established processes of code quality;
- Participating in all phases of software development including design, development, testing, and support.
- See if they have done last one or 2 projects in Azure ML or Azure IoT or both;
- MS BI Tools;
- Web GUI development;
- Solid trouble shooting ability, resulting in valid solutions or options for technical issues;
- Strong skills at performance application tuning;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Reporting Services, SSIS, SSAS, and Data Cubes;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Understanding of CI/C;
- a TS/SCI clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph and an extensive technical background;
- RESTful API Experience;
- Web Development Experience;
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills are critical;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline preferred, or equivalent work experience;
- Authentication/Authorization frameworks like OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect.