Senior Full Stack .NET Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Full Stack .NET Developer to join our team.
- Participate in code reviews and help to guide software architecture decisions;
- Write secure, maintainable code that drives the oilfield digital revolution platform;
- Support users by developing documentation and assistance tools;
- Build backend microservice architecture;
- Collaborate with your teammates to create new drilling applications and migrate legacy software systems;
- Launch and support features that will be used by drilling customers around the globe.
- Experience in a microservices environment;
- Experience with Golang desired;
- Familiarity with UI development methodologies;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum/Kanban team using Confluence, JIRA and other issue tracking tools;
- 7+ years of software development experience;
- An affinity for creating software that is extensible, performant, and easy to read;
- Experience using the following tools: Docker. Git, Visual Studio Code, SourceTree, Postgres, Postman, Angular, NGRX;
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle methodologies.