Information Security Compliance Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Information Security Compliance Analyst to join our team.
- Assist in the development of security policies, plans, and procedures to meet government regulations and industry best practices;
- Assists with the enforcement of policy guidelines;
- Assists in the review of client contracts and inquiries from a security, privacy and compliance point of view.
- Must demonstrate initiative and ability to drive results with little oversight;
- Must hold CISA, CompTIA Security+ certification;
- Knowledge and understanding of GDPR, PCI DSS, SOC 2 and ISO27001 is preferred;
- Broad technical knowledge of information security and compliance principles and processes is preferred;
- Possesses the relationship skills necessary to work effectively in a large corporate environment;
- 5 or more years ’ experience in Compliance, Security, or related industry;
- Must be able to communicate and facilitate meetings with technical and non-technical leaders;
- Must demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills and consistent follow-through in all efforts;
- Bach elor’s degree in Comp uter Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience preferred.