Microsoft Exchange Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Microsoft Exchange Engineer to join our team.
- Cloud Messaging Services — design and support migration to cloud based email and cloud based faxing implementation;
- Messaging Integration — base integration with Exchange, Lync, including security settings, updates and level three problem management support;
- Other Windows related Engineering activities as requested;
- Provide direct support to end-users ranging from Tier 1-3 type issues, with command of general workstation support functions (hardware and software);
- Design, install, implement, support, and troubleshoot Exchange server, Windows server, Internet Information Server (IIS), Microsoft SQL server.
- Knowledge of SharePoint 2016 in a large environment is a plus;
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) Length of employment can be used as a substitute for Microsoft Certification;
- Design, install, implement, support, and troubleshoot Microsoft Office 365 is a plus;
- Knowledge of previous versions to include SharePoint Foundations is a plus;
- Six years of experience with Windows, with two (2) years of experience planning, architecting, developing, testing, and implementing PC LANs;
- Proficient with PowerShell and other scripting skills used to automate messaging processes and reporting is a must.