Network Infrastructure Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Network Infrastructure Engineer to join our team.
- Schedule and perform infrastructure patching;
- Monitor performance of network traffic and devices;
- Maintain compliance and perform security audits;
- Diagnose escalated IT Support issues;
- Maintain and enhance web application firewall rulesets in F5 BigIP firewalls;
- Maintain and enhance firewall rulesets in Palo Alto firewalls;
- Configure and maintain site-to-site VPN tunnels with our customers;
- Support customers, engineering efforts, and internal departments;
- Rotating on-call schedule and occasional off hours work;
- Build and manage virtual servers using automated tooling;
- Diagnose network and server related issues.
- Understanding of cloud networking – our product is hosted in Microsoft Azure;
- Experience with network firewalls and/or web application firewalls;
- Bachelor’s degree in computer networking or equivalent work experience;
- 3-5+ years of SaaS/IT Operations experience;
- Knowledge on Linux and Windows operating systems.