Oracle Database Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Oracle Database Developer to join our team.
- Partner with application developers on designs, models and best in class implementation;
- Work together with other database leads to establish standards, procedures and design patterns;
- Interact with experts from across Schwab in different support organizations and business groups;
- Work as a member of Agile team(s) that focuses on delivering what the client needs.
- ETL Development, primarily in Informatica. Demonstrated Experience in Data Warehouse implementations in a technical leadership capacity;
- Authority on Oracle PL/SQL development and Oracle Performance tuning;
- Proficiency with Unix/Linux Shell scripting (Korn Shell (KSH), BASH, etc.);
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills, coupled with a desire to take on responsibilities;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a closely related field;
- Track record of being detailed oriented, self-starter and deliverable’s with minimal defects;
- Must have strong PL/SQL skills and must be proficient with Oracle; T-SQL/SQL Server skills are nice to have;
- Must be able to quickly grasp complex concepts and learn new technologies Technical expertise;
- Strong foundation understanding of database concepts and development technologies;
- Ability to work well independently with minimal direction and together as a member of cross-functional teams;
- Must be solutions-oriented and a critical thinker • Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to effectively manage multiple, competing, high-priority projects with varying deadlines.