SAP Test Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a SAP Test Engineer to join our team.
- Expand functional/data model knowledge;
- Learn tools necessary for successful execution and defect analysis;
- Leverage the client’s knowledge of business processes;
- Perform peer reviews on other team member’s deliverables;
- Support business users during user acceptance testing;
- Planning for User Acceptance and System Integration Test;
- Perform test execution;
- Consistently provide high quality analysis of assigned work items;
- Ensure deliverables are of the highest quality and completed on time;
- Support testing for production issues;
- Contribute to work estimates as necessary;
- Motivate team by helping to create positive work environment;
- Share knowledge with other testers;
- Seek and share ways to improve test processes;
- Create test data.
- Ability to Multitask and make critical deadlines;
- Expertise in planning, designing and execution of complex testing solutions including Functional, Regression, and End to End testing;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a closely related field;
- Effective communication with Project Managers, test Leads, System Analysts, Developers and BA’s.