SAP Integration Architect Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a SAP Integration Architect to join our team.
- Leads activities to discover, design, install, upgrade, migrate, integrate, and deploy SAP systems from on premise to cloud platforms;
- Leads activities to manage software life-cycle management among development, test and production environments;
- Leads activities to address integration requirements of SAP systems with legacy, on premise and/or cloud applications;
- Works closely with technical and functional teams to understand the business requirements and plan technology architecture and solutions;
- Defines and articulates solutions in support of cloud migrations, SAP implementations, upgrades and integrations on public, private and hybrid cloud;
- Designs end-to-end SAP landscape sizing / architecture, defines requirements/RFPs and provides technical advisory for solutions;
- Will be the lead resource for all integrations with SAP SuccessFactors from our on premise SAP systems, and S/4HANA in HEC.
- Prior experience interfacing with functional/technical teams and executive management;
- Knowledge of SAP NetWeaver solution stack including SAP BASIS, Security, ABAP, Java, Portal and SAP Integrations;
- Ability to lead technical teams or work independently to provide architectural guidance;
- Hands on experience with full life cycle of three or more SAP implementation projects;
- Strong experience in SAP landscape sizing / architecture, RFPs and coordination with delivery teams;
- Experience and knowledge of SAP solutions on virtualization and cloud environments;
- Deep knowledge of SAP HANA technology including features, capabilities and application integration;
- Experience on High Availability and cluster solutions, UNIX and Linux operating systems, strong DBA experience of SAP HANA and DB2/Oracle databases;
- Experience working with private or public cloud technologies like AWS/Azure/Google Cloud.