Integration Architect Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Integration Architect to join our team.
- Define the SOA Governance processes;
- Define and delivering integrated solutions by applying proven delivery methodologies including Agile and Model-Driven techniques;
- Design message- and event-driven architectures;
- Define solutions using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) patterns, automating business process models and cloud based services;
- Design Technical/Integration Architectures, including development, runtime and operations architectures.
- Validating architectural decisions to obtain accurate feedback;
- Adopting modern architectural paradigms to improve architectural agility;
- Building relationships with users to increase trust;
- Growing business domain knowledge to aid in decision-making;
- Establishing metrics to measure improvement;
- Deep understanding of APIs, services, service orchestration, etc;
- Understanding technology alternatives and when to apply them;
- Accepting emergent architecture;
- Advocating for Agile practices to increase delivery agility;
- Azure/AWS Architecture;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience;
- Previous project supervisory experience;
- Knowledge of business ecosystems, SaaS, IaaS, and platform as a service (PaaS);
- 2+ years of hands-on experience architecting and delivering solutions related to APIs, and technology modernizations;
- Experience in different platforms including web, mobile, and cloud.