Technical architects help plan, design and build IT systems for clients.
Technical Architect Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Technical Architect to join our team.
- Provides on-going feedback to the software engineering and web development teams;
- Coordinate with platform teams to automate the deployment of applications to AWS cloud;
- Drive architectural transformation of legacy platforms to microservices and containers;
- Identify relevant cloud architectural patterns of Amazon Web Services (AWS);
- Reach out to application owners to gather cloud migration needs and constraints;
- Lead system architecture design and specification documentation;
- Lead the development of prototypes and proof-of-concept solutions to aid in organizational learning and new business development;
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing systems and applications;
- Provide guidance during evaluation of a business requirement and how it can be met with either point-and-click configuration or code and customization;
- Operational Model;
- Client facing;
- Lead the technical delivery of Salesforce implementations;
- Lead technical design sessions, design and document technical solutions that are aligned with the client’s business objectives;
- Solution architecture and implementation options;
- Structured and detail oriented.
- 2+ years Web Services development or experience with the Salesforce API (REST/SOAP/Bulk, etc.);
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future;
- Strong knowledge and experience of Salesforce development, configuration, and administration capabilities;
- Excellent client-facing written, presentation and verbal communication skills;
- Travel up to eighty percent;
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college/university; MBA is preferred;
- Must be eligible to work for any employer in the US;
- Active Salesforce certifications (Application and System Architect strongly preferred);
- Strong understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies;
- 5+ years of Salesforce experience with the last 2+ years as a Technical Architect.