Senior Computer Systems Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Computer Systems Analyst to join our team.
- Maintain existing DAS and Video acquisition systems on center for the operation of the wind tunnel and test stand research testing;
- Provide project team leadership for data acquisition system (DAS) and Video acquisition systems enhancement or new project implementations;
- Assist technical staff on center with software and hardware requirements specification and implementation estimates;
- Process Improvement. Assist in the management, review, evaluation, and identification of improvements in processes;
- Documentation. Document technical requirements and test plans;
- Testing. Help create system test plans, and participate in testing for correct functionality;
- System Analysis. Identify user requirements and seek opportunities to support critical business strategies.
- CompTIA Security+ certification;
- Secret Clearance;
- Knowledge of AR 25-2, Army Cybersecurity, 4 April 2019;
- Knowledge of DoDI 8500.01, Cybersecurity, 14 March 2014;
- Knowledge of requirements for RMF;
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP);
- Knowledge of AR 70-77 Program Protection;
- BA or BS degree;
- Experience with program protection planning for acquisition systems;
- 3+ years of experience with the Risk Management Framework (RMF), program protection planning, or Cybersecurity planning.