Senior PHP Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join our team.
- 401k Retirement Plan (after 1 year of employment);
- Competitive Salary (based on experience).
- 3+ years software development/engineering experience in a professional, compensated environment;
- Review, analyze, modify, create source code for the company’s core products;
- 3+ years experience with relation databases (MySQL preferred);
- Work independently and in a team environment;
- Debug existing product bugs;
- Implement new requirements to enhance the company’s product line;
- 5+ years developing and maintaining PHP in a LINUX environment.