Senior React Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior React Developer to join our team.
- Design and implement key front end features and services for the Freedom platform in React;
- Ensure web operations and non-functional system requirements are met;
- You will work in a paired/XP environment where the team does team does all their own automated testing – unit, integration, and end to end;
- Participate in developing the best technical design and approach for new products or technologies;
- Own the delivery and post-delivery of a selected application, and contribute as required on midsize to large, complex projects;
- Help the team stay up-to-date with new trends in FE development;
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level;
- Application will be built with Node and React;
- Collaborate to come up with great app and service solutions;
- Work in parallel with designers to optimize and convert mockups and designs into solid React systems;
- Ensuring that technical software development process is followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for software development;
- Develop software in languages including React, Java and Node.js;
- Work with external and internal APIs.
- 3+ professional years of experience with programming languages/frameworks: Node and React;
- Exposure to design patterns and application architecture (this is not an architect role, however);
- Ability to work with large and diverse technology teams;
- Candidates must have experience doing hands on development building an application from the ground up;
- Strong analytical aptitude and ability to learn new technologies in a short amount of time;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science is preferred;
- Experience with databases like SQL and noSQL, Big Query, etc.