Senior Security Operations Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Security Operations Engineer to join our team.
- Be a technical escalation point for other members of the team;
- Thoroughly document technical designs and processes;
- Understanding and implementing governance, risk and compliance requirements;
- Participates in an on-call rotation for 24×7 support of SIEM;
- Work closely other Engineers and Programmers to execute road-maps for the SOCAT Team;
- Make sound reasonable decisions on complex technical security questions;
- Deliver training to the team on new security related topics;
- Other duties that may be assigned;
- Take initiative in identifying gaps and creating plans for remediation;
- Provides management level reporting of all critical intrusion or vulnerability detection tools;
- Perform change control and device configuration management activities on all security technologies;
- Assist in the review, development, testing and implementation of security plans, products and control techniques;
- Identify and develop workflow automation to lower identification, response times and eliminate vulnerabilities;
- Define and automate vulnerability management processes, and implement security policies to address specific vulnerabilities on an ongoing basis.
- Programming experience in one or more languages such as Python, Bash, Go, Java or C;
- 3+ years of relevant work experience.