Senior Systems Security Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Systems Security Engineer to join our team.
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks;
- Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, cybersecurity application software, and system management tools;
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information;
- Develop, maintain and support technical infrastructure, hardware and system software components in support of cyber security operations;
- Perform database management functions as needed in support;
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols;
- Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure used for cybersecurity operations;
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices;
- Ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability for cybersecurity operations;
- Plan and implement systems automation as required for better efficiency.
- Minimum five years of experience with the DoD Cybersecurity Authorization & Accreditation processes and tools (to include RMF and eMASS);
- Experience with the Navy’s ACAS system and Navy’s VRAM.