Senior Unity Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Unity Engineer to join our team.
- Identify, design, and develop new features and components requested by the business team;
- Participate in team cross-training and mentoring of junior developers;
- Review and provide specs for supporting documentation of the Age of Learning Unity platform;
- Integrate Unity Code written by team members into project codebases to create a fully realized set of features and functionality;
- Develop features and functionality within the Age of Learning Unity platform for deployment to Android and iOS targets;
- Coordinate with your team to define development timeframes, dependencies, and areas of risk to be considered in project planning;
- Special projects and performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- Ability to write documented, unit testable, C# code, that is compliant with our company coding conventions and standards;
- Proven experience building software with Unity (games or apps), ideally that are consumer facing and content driven;
- .NET, C# programming experience;
- Strong attention to detail, rigorous in self-testing code and delivering high quality work;
- Ability to communicate effectively and work as part of a team;
- A high level of motivation as a self-starter;
- Ability to quickly find creative solutions to difficult problems;
- Experience working in Unity 2018.x;
- Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle;
- Capable of translating business requirements, wireframes, and more into application architecture as an analytical thinker.