Staff Embedded Software Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Staff Embedded Software Engineer to join our team.
- Integrate software with embedded target hardware;
- Interface with internal customers and cross-functional teams;
- Interface with external customers and certification authorities;
- Provide estimations for software pursuits;
- Create and approve software artifacts;
- Coach and mentor software team;
- Develop compliant software artifacts;
- Monitor and report project execution using standard metrics for scheduling and budget to leadership;
- Lead software teams including outsourced and offshore resources.
- Linux development experience;
- 7 years of prior relevant experience or 5 years of prior relevant experience with an Advanced degree;
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline (STEM degree is highly preferred);
- C, C++, Python, JSON, XML experience.