Statistical Programmer II Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Statistical Programmer II to join our team.
- Uses internal macros to automate study deliverables;
- Has knowledge of clinical trial study design and electronic data submission requirements;
- Provide input to and participate in Programming and Biometrics meetings;
- Has sufficient understanding to follow an analysis plan and provide programming support for study deliverables;
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Programming Environment;
- Assesses the quality of analysis data and performs cross-study analyses;
- Assist in the review of GSI Policies, SOPs and other controlled documents;
- Works collaboratively with Clinical Development to meet study deliverables and timelines for statistical data analysis and reporting;
- Demonstrates SAS programming proficiency;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills are required;
- Assists in submissions of electronic data (e.g., SAS® data sets) to regulatory agencies.
- Shows effective collaboration with staff in Biostatistics, Clinical Data Management;
- Begins to understand how to put together and update programming specifications;
- Proactively anticipates the next steps for their work;
- Programs Analysis Datasets, Table, Figure, Listings (TFLs) and ad hoc reports.