Teradata Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Teradata Developer to join our team.
- Passion for finding bottlenecks and thresholds in existing code through the use of automation tools;
- Can identify code defects and work with other developers to address quality issues in product code;
- Understands when to automate and when not to;
- Passion for continuing education and improving code quality;
- Drive automation pyramid and integrate with CI/CD tools for continuous validation;
- Drive the mentality of quality being owned by the entire team;
- Drive mentality of building well architected applications for Cloud.
- Loading and Unloading large data sets using Apache toolkit;
- Hands-on JAVA programming and Scripting skills are required;
- Generation of stored procedures, triggers , constraints, cursors;
- Teradata developers who can code against Teradata API’s , CLI or CLI2, amongst other API’s;
- These developers need to know the underlying API’s and/or at a minimum the Command Line Interface (CLI).