Digital Press Operator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Digital Press Operator to join our team.
- Perform all digital press operator functions as noted on the work order;
- Responsible for safety requirements of all assigned equipment;
- Operate all relevant finishing equipment as needed to complete the work order;
- Ensure all jobs are produced in a timely manner meeting schedule deadline;
- Problem solving and troubleshooting customer files for production;
- Other duties as assigned;
- Operate the digital press in accordance with manufacturers operating procedures;
- Strong mechanical aptitude to perform maintenance functions on assigned equipment;
- Operate digital press and convert inline on inline finishing system to produce complete customized jobs.
- Must pass background check;
- Can lift 50+ lbs;
- Experience in wide format or sign shop production required. Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- 18+ years old;
- Prosper web press experience a plus;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Firm understanding of the digital printing process and best practices;
- Good understanding of copier functions and bindery processes;
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Experience working with digital files; RIP process.