Press Machine Operator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Press Machine Operator to join our team.
- Report safety hazards, quality and production issues to supervision immediately;
- Perform all the daily basic safety checks and observations, quality checks, checklists, and housekeeping;
- Operates at least one major piece of equipment on any of the fabricating lines;
- Utilizes computer interface panels to operate the equipment;
- Maintain and support equipment;
- Wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment and adheres to all safety procedures as documents in the Job Safety Analysis (JSA);
- Adheres to the requirements of the SOP’s, GMP’s and JSA’s;
- Ensure compliance to quality control standards;
- Clear equipment jams;
- Participates in all job related safety training.
- Basic math skills;
- Maintain good safety record;
- Ability to take and follow directions;
- Able to read, write and communicate in English;
- Basic Computer skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Teamwork -Ability to interact with employees at all levels.