PRN Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a PRN Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant to join our team.
- Complies with professional, ethical and legal standards;
- Observes and records patients’ progress, attitudes, and behavior and maintains this information in client records;
- Reports to supervisors on patients’ progress, attitudes, and behavior;
- Performs clerical duties;
- Assists occupational therapists with implementing treatment plans;
- Monitors patients’ performance in therapy activities and provides encouragement;
- Assists in instructing patients and families in home programs, basic living skills, or the care and use of adaptive equipment;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Current NJ Occupational Therapy Assistant state license required;
- Able to bend, kneel, squat, stand, and lift heavy objects as needed;
- At least 1-2 years of related experience required;
- Ability to utilize electronic medical record and Microsoft Office programs;
- Graduate of an accredited therapy program.