Registered Nurse (RN) – Weekends Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) – Weekends to join our team.
- Interest in geriatrics;
- Working knowledge of computers, Microsoft Word and Excel required;
- Demonstrated management, communication, and observation skills;
- 1 year of RN experience.
- Supervisory experience is desirable;
- Nursing experience in a long-term care facility is preferred;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills are necessary;
- Graduation from an accredited nursing school and a current, valid license or registration (RN) in the state where employed are required;
- Functional literacy in English is required;
- Ability to walk and stand 80% of an 8 to 12 hour shift;
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. occasionally, 20 lbs. frequently, and 10 lbs. constantly;
- You will need to clear a background check;
- At least 2 years sub-acute nursing experience;
- You will need to have a current California RN license;
- You will not have any history of abuse.