School Based Therapist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a School Based Therapist to join our team.
- Classroom observations of students;
- Complete clinical documentation;
- Individual therapy with students;
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned;
- Weekly communication with parents and/or guardians;
- Complete required written reports such as: progress notes and summaries;
- Employees are expected to comply with all conditions and requirements of the Employee Handbook and any amendments there to shall remain in effect;
- Consult with school personnel on strategies for working with students including behavioral and resiliency based interventions;
- Collaboration with community agencies to develop cooperative and positive relationships;
- Additional activities within the areas of expertise of staff and as requested by District;
- Therapeutic Groups sessions with students experiencing behavior or therapeutic issues;
- Complete intake/screening/assessment process within appropriate time frames as designated by state regulatory/HRSA/agency standards;
- Complete all correspondence in a timely fashion;
- Participate in clinical staffing/treatment meetings providing feedback on all pertinent cases;
- Adhere to weekly patient schedules and productivity model.
- Specialized learning in early intervention for younger children when services are requested;
- Specialized learning in behavior interventions;
- Specialized learning in Resiliency & Trauma.