QC Associate Scientist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a QC Associate Scientist to join our team.
- Recommend corrective actions and participate in development of best practices;
- Review all data in accordance with applicable procedures and cGMP requirements;
- Utilize scientific principles to assist in analytical testing methods and the proper use of laboratory equipment;
- Work and communicate effectively within the team to ensure timelines are met;
- Perform peer review of testing data;
- Understanding of regulatory guidelines and can independently develop, write and execute methods, protocols, reports and other related documents;
- Anticipate and troubleshoot problems;
- Perform testing of in-process, final product, and stability samples;
- Complete all work in a timely manner;
- Ability to accurately and completely understand, follow, interpret and apply Global.
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers, department management and cross- functional peers;
- Ability to accurately and completely understand, follow, interpret and apply Global;
- Ability to set priorities of the group and manage timelines;
- Ability to work with management locally and globally;
- Ability to represent the interests of the group on cross-functional teams;
- Hands on experience with various bioanalytical techniques including ELISA, qPCR and FACS/Flow Cytometry;
- Problem solving ability/mentality, technically adept and logical;
- Technical writing skills.