Assistant Director of Admissions Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Assistant Director of Admissions to join our team.
- Student Retention / Outreach;
- Enrollment Management Office Support;
- Admissions Counseling / Recruitment.
- Ability to work independently;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Motivated, self-starter;
- Ability to organize and prioritize work flow;
- Ability to create and maintain relationships;
- Excellent Computer Skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to Problem Solve;
- 3+ years experience in student recruitment or student services in a college or seminary setting;
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred;
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer hardware and software, including database applications and Microsoft Office Suite;
- Some evening and weekend hours required;
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred;
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and confidentiality relating to student academic files.