Jr. DevOps Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Jr. DevOps Engineer to join our team.
- Responsible for providing senior level expertise on decisions and priorities regarding the enterprise’s overall systems architecture;
- Integrate, install, configure, test and support applications for cloud-based services;
- Build and improve the performance of cloud applications and infrastructure;
- Work closely with Engineering, QA, DevOps and support teams to reach overall company objectives.
- VSTS Yaml-based definitions: Be able to parse the new .yaml build definition format and debug issues;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Understanding of complex enterprise data models;
- A range of skill set and good knowledge of the technologies used and applications supported by the Application Team;
- GitHub familiarity: Be able to navigate issues in GitHub, using the ZenHub Kanban plugin, updating, assigning, and labelling issues as appropriate;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a closely related field;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.