Portfolio Controller Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Portfolio Controller to join our team.
- Manage month-end and year-end close;
- Communicate to senior level team of measurables;
- Review of balance sheet reconciliations, including such areas as;
- Management of staff to isnure timely month-end and year-end close.
- Ability to create reports and presentations through desktop tools, and provide executive support services to Delivery Directors;
- 3+ years of Relationship Management;
- 3+ years of Financial Reports (Internal) preferred;
- Accounting expertise, including month-end processing, accrual and invoice processing, and forecasting knowledge are required (CPA preferred);
- 1+ year of Accrued Expenses;
- SAP experience preferred.