Registration Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Registration Coordinator to join our team.
- Overall Registration coordination for assigned programs;
- Preparing reports for both internal & external use;
- Edits/changes, data entry and quality control of online conference registrations;
- Ability to work independently & provide excellent customer service via email, on the phone and in-person;
- A minimum of 1 year of registration, hotel guest service, customer service or other applicable experience;
- Travel to program location to staff On-site registration desk as needed;
- Ability to multi-task efficiently, learn quickly and provide detailed work;
- Preparing on-site materials/Registration packet assembly;
- Answering multiple phone lines & Email accounts;
- Production & design of conference name badges;
- Access to personal, reliable transportation.
- Minimum of one (1) year of insurance benefit verification experience in a medical office or hospital setting is preferred;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, detail oriented and a self-starter;
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds;
- Understanding and passion for the Conference & Event Industry;
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Experience working in Certain, Cvent, SignUp4, eTouches or other online registration system;
- Up to 15% overnight travel (on-site program operations);
- High school diploma or GED preferred;
- Must be able to work weekends and nights during travel periods of program operation or client meetings.