Social services managers plan and co-ordinate the health, welfare and social care support provided by local authorities and charities.
Service Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Service Manager to join our team.
- Conduct road tests and quality checks;
- Make sure the Service Technician will confirm their schedule and they have all the tools and supplies for the upcoming job and if possible, products;
- Review stock units;
- Explain service being performed and keep customer informed and updated throughout the service of their vehicle;
- Record serial numbers in the file and retrieve any warranty cards that need to be completed as the production jobs are being worked on;
- Continuously build a high performance team;
- Ensure timely payment of manufacturer warranty claims keeping the warranty schedule current;
- Must build and maintain an excellent relationship with shop;
- Communicate the company vision, values, and mission statement with your subordinates;
- Oversee shop production and workmanship;
- Manage and develop service and parts departments;
- Adhere to all company processes;
- Identifies and documents processes to improve proficiency and customer satisfaction;
- Ensure that all repairs are reviewed with customers and invoiced properly;
- Maintaining customer relationships while increasing service business and must be able to deliver a high level of professional customer service.
- Ability to work well with people is essential;
- Have an active driver’s license;
- Ability to read, listen and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing;
- CDL preferred;
- Must be able to demonstrate strong team building and leadership abilities;
- Excellent customer service skills and experience is required;
- Solid electrical and/or automotive wiring experience;
- Minimum 5 years comprehensive experience in the power and sailling marine industries;
- Possess a valid driver’s license in good standing;
- Works cooperatively with others in a team environment Has an overall knowledge of safety policies and is able to enforce such policies;
- Valid driver’s license;
- A strong sense of urgency required;
- Think creatively and act independently within scope of assigned responsibilities converse, listen and take notes simultaneously;
- Prior mobile equipment experience with strong customer service skills;
- Knowledge of basic benefits processes, including employment law, I-9 and benefits.