Structural Project Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Structural Project Manager to join our team.
- Oversee production of contract plans, specifications, cost estimates, and schedules;
- Client Relations and Business Development.
- NY PE License required;
- Minimum 10 years of experience supervising staff and managing projects;
- Candidates must be proactive, have strong organizational skill, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and be client-service oriented;
- Master’s in Civil Engineering with emphasis in Structural;
- Must be knowledgeable of industry practices and regulations, as well as current technology and how it can be effectively utilized on the project;
- BS in Structural Engineering;
- Excellent communications skills and the demonstrated ability to work well in cooperative, team environments;
- S.E. License is a plus;
- Strong leadership and mentorship skills;
- P.E. in Texas, or ability to obtain licensure within 6 months;
- Experience managing client relationships and pursuing projects in New York with NYS DOT and County DPWs;
- 8-15 years’ experience in relevant commercial building design;
- Proven ability to perform in a management capacity;
- Demonstrated career growth that includes 3+ years project management experience;
- Minimum of 10 to 15 years in movable bridge design.