Category Space Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Category Space Analyst to join our team.
- Create relevant product assortments and optimal space planning that drive sales across the business;
- Responsibilities will include data cleansing, modular management, modular retrieval, reviewing retail and category management guidelines, etc;
- Analyze retail and market level data to develop planogram schematics utilizing JDA Space Planning software platform;
- Support the Category Management department in executing Merchandise Planning functions to produce Best in Class planograms for our retail partners.
- JDA Space Planning Plus experience preferred, but not required;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with high attention to detail;
- Highly proficient with MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word;
- Ability to remain calm while juggling multiple clients, projects and deadlines;
- Service-oriented attitude with a focus on client satisfaction;
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills;
- Self-motivated individual who takes initiative and ownership of their work;
- Experience in Consumer Product Goods industry preferred, but not required;
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree.