Data Governance Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Data Governance Analyst to join our team.
- Experience writing detailed, formal documents, such as meeting minutes for cross functional committees or internal operating procedures;
- Experience supporting the monitoring and auditing of formal process controls for compliance with policies;
- Experience determining and prioritizing work tasks, including identifying and proposing new work;
- and procedures;
- Experience tracking and compiling reports on operational data such as status reports and process metrics for senior staff or similar audiences.
- Experience interacting with data quality tools;
- Knowledge of Big Data frameworks;
- Expert experience in Excel;
- 2-4 years of experience in data governance;
- Data Governance implementation using Collibra;
- Experience using ER Studio Data Architect or similar tool for data modeling;
- Partner with and support analysts and other team members on data quality and data availability;
- Develop and maintain datasets for BI tools;
- Data profiling experience and strong SQL skills are required;
- Experience performing problem analysis for data-related issues and developing solutions to resolve data quality issues;
- Create and maintain documentation, data dictionaries, etc;
- Must have some experience with relational database systems, data architecture and data modeling;
- Attention to detail and ability to breakdown and organize complex concepts into simplified concepts, terminology, definitions, and recommendations;
- Proficiency using regular expressions to identify patterns and/or anomalies in text is required;
- Demonstrate ability to partner well within a collaborative, international, matrixed team environment.