Director, Advanced Analytics Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Director, Advanced Analytics to join our team.
- Make business recommendations to senior leadership based on results/trends identified in data analysis;
- Responsible for setting and operationalizing the analytics strategy for organization;
- Build & deploy Machine Learning/AI pipelines that enable industrial analytics at scale in LyondellBasell’s AI framework;
- Collaborate with IT to enable data and system architectures that simplify data accessibility, collection and curation for at scale analytical purposes;
- Resource Enterprise projects with data science professionals to meet organizational needs;
- Partnering with data science peers to identify gaps, improve quality, and share advanced modeling techniques and learnings;
- Act as a subject matter expert in advanced analytics and bring best in class, innovative ideas to test and measure performance and impact programs;
- Develop sophisticated data products (visualizations, models, insights etc.) for business users;
- Challenge conventional thinking and traditional ways of operating as you work with stakeholders to identify and improve the status quo;
- Leading the initiatives involving exploration and analysis of data across a variety of data platforms;
- Serve as the subject matter expert in analytics methodologies and best practices, including outcomes measurement and study design.
- Excellent communications skills when addressing both research and non-research audiences;
- Experience with Business Intelligence and Data Mining Applications a must;
- 6+ years related work experience;
- Fluency in SAS, SPSS, R or any other advanced analytics software package;
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or Advanced degree preferred;
- Proven track record of dealing directly with clients is required;
- Knowledge of a variety of analytic tools.