Market Intelligence Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Market Intelligence Manager to join our team.
- Forge relationships with industry analysts to ascertain relevant research, scope custom projects, and build RFPs;
- Develop market evolution hypotheses, anticipate competitive dynamics, and evaluate business impact to VMware;
- Drive targeted market, country and account opportunity prioritization with geographic field sales and operations leaders;
- Lead tactical and strategic projects, collaborate with key stakeholders and achieve alignment on market assessments and competitive landscape;
- Provide strategic advisory and develop deep research and subject matter expertise to support two of VMware’s largest, high growth business units.
- MBA or equivalent preferred;
- Clear understanding of evolving IT market landscape, including public vs private cloud, SaaS, virtualization, containers, and AI / ML;
- Deep knowledge in either networking and security (SDN, NFV, SD-WAN, ADC) or cloud management (IT ops analytics, CMP etc.);
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Precision PowerPoint development required, with high attention to detail and format.