The Marketing Operations Analyst I provides assistance and advice with marketing activities and materials. Gathers, analyzes and surveys existing and potential market data for promotion and distribution for an assigned region or product. Being a Marketing Operations Analyst I typically requires a bachelor’s degree. May attend, assist and support the company events related to marketing activities. In addition, Marketing Operations Analyst I typically reports to manager. Working as a Marketing Operations Analyst I typically requires 0-2 years of related experience. Works on projects/matters of limited complexity in a support role. Work is closely managed.
Marketing Operations Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Marketing Operations Analyst to join our team.
- Developing, executing and maintaining an advanced analytics program in direct support of Marketing;
- Disseminating analysis to key stakeholders via automation;
- Making strategic recommendations based on detailed analysis;
- Providing ad hoc reporting as needed;
- Developing a single source of truth within Brandwatch for Marketing, leveraging best of breed solutions for data aggregation and visualization;
- Championing adoption of innovative approaches to and use of advanced analytics within the Marketing organization and throughout Brandwatch;
- Perform ad hoc reporting and analysis on identified business problems;
- Build ongoing reporting and develop operational reporting dashboards to provide visibility on strategic initiatives;
- Retrieve and process data from multiple sources to maintain a centralized SQL database and ensure quality and reliability of consolidated data ;
- Produce accurate and reliable reporting to track transactional data, market trends, end-user behavior, and user engagement with the software platform;
- Set up standard and best practices for data management, including manipulating, cleaning, pre-processing, and mining large structured datasets.
- Proven organizational and planning skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Excel;
- Superior critical thinking and analytical skills;
- B2B experience preferred but not required;
- Strong attention to detail and quality;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including explaining complex issues and findings to executive leaders;
- Previous experience with Salesforce CRM and Einstein analytics;
- 2 to 5 years of experience working with relational databases and SQL;
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, computer science, data analytics, data engineering, business intelligence or equivalent job experience;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Must possess inherent intellectual curiosity, excellent critical thinking skills, and strong attention to detail;
- Strong experience with data visualization tools (Excel, Tableau, etc.);
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders;
- Self-driven, independent with problem solving mindset;
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time and work in a fast-paced environment.