Operations Analyst II Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Operations Analyst II to join our team.
- Produce monthly key performance indicator reports with analysis of results;
- Conduct periodic needs assessments for various business processes and policies and incorporate into training programs.
- Financial acumen;
- Ability to not only point out what is not working, but also what is missing;
- Ability to work under stress and deadlines;
- Strong relationship skills to communicate to a wide variety of audiences;
- Degree in Business Administration, preferred but not required, or equivalent work experience;
- Proficient in use of software programs that support project management, tracking and communications;
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines;
- Demonstrated leadership skills;
- Ability to communicate and work with different personalities and departments;
- Extremely effective and show initiative;
- Relentlessly pursue perfection and quality;
- Ability to be effective in a fast, paced environment;
- Ability to make decisions based on factors;
- Excellent team player;
- Detailed oriented with a solid knowledge of project management.