Senior Demand Planner Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Demand Planner to join our team.
- Supporting the global demand planning team;
- Participate in meetings to stay up to date on issues related to the forecast, manufacturing, planning, new product introductions, metrics and more;
- Supporting the development of a robust rolling forecast that is agreed upon by Sales & Marketing;
- Preparing monthly summaries for performance and making SKU-level recommendations;
- Supporting the monthly S&OP meetings.
- Strong ability to build effective & collaborative relationships, considering diverse perspectives and styles;
- Strong customer service orientation and interpersonal skills;
- High school diploma from an accredited institution;
- 4-6+ years’ experience in Demand Planning/Forecasting;
- Speak and write English;
- Strong Access database programming experience preferred;
- Supply Chain Certification (APICS, IBP etc.) preferred;
- D. Degree;
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution;
- 5+ years of relevant experience in consumer products or related areas;
- 3 years of work experience in Planning, Supply Chain, or similar roles;
- Ability to thrive and execute in a fast paced & entrepreneurial culture and quickly adapts to change in priorities;
- Experience using Advanced Planning software tools;
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills, with ability to convey ideas clearly using technology;
- Consumer Packaged Goods experience.