Statistical Consultant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Statistical Consultant to join our team.
- Recommend quantitative methodology and create quantitative analysis plans to address research and evaluation questions;
- Perform advanced statistical analyses to evaluate the effectiveness of policies and programs.
- Experience with quantitative analysis of publications data or bibliometrics;
- Experience with social network analyses;
- Experience with MPlus, R, SQL, and/or Python;
- PhD in statistics, analytics, data science, or related field;
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook);
- Master’s degree in statistics, analytics, data science, or related field;
- Prior experience with NIH projects and work across a variety of NIH data systems (e.g., QVR, IMPAC II, iSearch, IN-SPIRE);
- At least 3 years of post-graduate experience.