Contract Processor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Contract Processor to join our team.
- Maintain detailed notes and ability to report results;
- Interact with customers and address needs/concerns;
- Build sales orders and transact customer payments;
- Understanding of business processes and ability to learn new systems;
- Communicate with sales and other departments;
- Follow up to schedule on-boarding appointments;
- Review contracts from sales team and confirm details with client;
- Ability to handle inbound calls from customers regarding billing;
- Assist supervisor in any additional duties as needed;
- Track order progress from contract to activation;
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and assignments;
- Handle detailed tasks in a timely and efficient manner;
- Check documents to ensure quality control.
- Integrity and high standard of transparency and honesty;
- Positive attitude;
- Professional personal appearance;
- Valid driver’s license.