Operations Processor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Operations Processor to join our team.
- Load, pick and unload inventory onto or off racks, pallets, skids, conveyers and or lifting devices;
- Move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas;
- Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed;
- Evaluate and sign-out lift trucks prior to use by assessing condition and defined specifications in accordance with Rocky and OSHA standards;
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code;
- Document put-away and task information to assure proper tracking and inventory information is completed;
- Use the warehouse management system to locate, scan, and pull inventory.
- Beginner level of experience in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Outlook;
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals;
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals;
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions;
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables;
- Good hand/eye coordination;
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, feel; reach with both hands and arms; talk and hear;
- Lifting to a maximum of seventy-five pounds (75 lbs.), with frequent lifting and carrying of up to fifty pounds (50 lbs.);
- Ability for prolonged standing, walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching, climbing, and balancing.