Data Processor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Data Processor to join our team.
- Processing new product sites;
- Validating access to our subscription site;
- Categorizing data;
- Updating hospital information in our database;
- Complete high volume of data entry by quickly and accurately processing loan-related task queues to meet productivity and quality requirements;
- Researching healthcare facilities.
- Manage one’s own time to perform job functions quickly and efficiently;
- Follow established guidelines to focus on details and complete tasks attentively and thoroughly;
- Escalate issues when necessary;
- Manage confidential information with sensitivity and maturity;
- Demonstrated interest in personal learning and enhancing knowledge;
- Utilize established procedures to guide decision-making;
- Experience following established procedures to complete processing tasks; experience working in the banking or insurance industry;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint);
- Quickly and accurately perform data entry;
- Policies, practices, trends, technology and information affecting the business and organization;
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Working independently with little supervision;
- Motivational, inspirational and enthusiastic approach to team involvement and engagement;
- Represent the organization to customers and other external sources by phone or e-mail;
- Basic knowledge of data entry processes and procedures.