Information Technology Intern Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Information Technology Intern to join our team.
- Responds and resolves complex issues via incident recognition, research, and escalation;
- Provides status within ITSM tools and through established communication processes;
- Retains client support’s positive image and impact by collaborating with team members, vendors and clients;
- Assists with hard drive imaging and deployment activities;
- Positive client support experience through quality service and communication;
- Assist staff in performing system backup and maintenance functions;
- Assist in installation of PC hardware and software;
- Assist in performing preventative maintenance and upgrades on servers;
- Assist in updating user and technical documentation;
- Assist in completing projects in the areas of interest or study such as;
- Assist in network and hardware troubleshooting;
- Assist software, datacenter, help desk or network engineers with current projects;
- Assist in maintaining and updating internal and external websites;
- Gain hands-on experience of help desk roles and responsibilities;
- Perform special projects as determined by the information technology staff.
- Task oriented with a high attention to detail;
- Strong communication skills;
- Self-starter who is highly motivated and proactive that works well individually as well as collaboratively;
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and manage time effectively.