Legal Recruiting Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Legal Recruiting Assistant to join our team.
- Managing day-to-day office administrative functions;
- Updating job advertisements;
- Managing recruiters’ calendars;
- Coordinating candidate interviews;
- Assisting with special administrative and research projects as needed (i.e. planning annual holiday party or performing candidate research);
- Tracking candidate information in database.
- Strong organizational skills, coupled with the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and successfully manage shifting priorities;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite;
- Interest or previous experience in legal recruiting is ideal;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 1 – 2 years’ of administrative support experience, ideally in a legal or comparable professional services environment.