Loan Processor II Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Loan Processor II to join our team.
- Provide clerical and administrative support needed to process and close all commercial and consumer loans;
- Prepare loan documents and book loans when signed and returned.
- Prior experience using internal data entry systems, Microsoft Word, Excel and PDF/Document Retention programs;
- Intermediate math skills;
- Physical: Work is primarily sedentary; occasionally walks and/or stands;
- Environmental: Office environment – no substantial exposure to adverse environmental conditions;
- Manual Dexterity: Frequent use of computer keyboard and mouse;
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong detail orientation and highly organized;
- Ability to build strong relationships with loan officers, production, underwriting, closing and other internal and external partners;
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment; strong sense of urgency and responsiveness;
- Must have a thorough knowledge of consumer loan regulations;
- Three years to five years of similar or related experience;
- Must be able to perform in a fast paced environment.